ITW EAE works to foster an environment where our employees can grow and prosper through innovation, education and employee development. We’re always looking for energetic, creative, and motivated talent in many different disciplines, from engineering to sales and marketing to administration. Find your future with the leader in electronics manufacturing productivity, the ITW EAE family.
This position interfaces regularly with external customers and distributors to assist with the fault isolation of ITW EAE products. Responsible for providing technical support (telephone, email and face to face), part identification and facilitate repairs/services in the field.
- This position will support Field Service Manager, Field Service Engineers, Third-party Service Representatives, and Technical Support areas.
- Provide Technical (fault isolation) Support to our customers on all MPM Stencil Printing Devices and/or CAMALOT products.
- Responsible for communicating customer issues and escalating to appropriate teams as needed.
- Provide feedback to Product Support Specialist and engineering on high failure components.
- Review and recommend critical spare inventory.
- Log Out of Box Quality (OOBQ) issues reported by Field Service, 3rd party service partners or customers for factory quality review.
- Coordinate prompt scheduling of on-site service work. Effectively coordinating with Field Service Manager to secure proper resources and validate/update division schedules.
- Perform all other functions requested that are within the scope of this job, and as deemed necessary or appropriate by the organization manager.
Position Skills and Experience Requirements:
- AA/AS Degree (BA/BS Desired) with 2 years’ experience, or 4+ years of technical support experience.
- Training/certification in computer (IBM based), DOS, and MS Windows environments.
- Training/certification in electro-mechanical assemblies and basic maintenance.
- Excellent fault isolation ability.
- Strong mechanical, electrical, and computer competency.
- Strong customer sensitivity and relationship skills.
- Understanding of customer retention concepts.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- MS Office
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 15% of the time.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.