ITW EAE works to foster an environment where our employees can grow and prosper through innovation, education and employee development. We’re always looking for energetic, creative, and motivated talent in many different disciplines, from engineering to sales and marketing to administration. Find your future with the leader in electronics manufacturing productivity, the ITW EAE family.
As a result of the Division’s Front to Back results, this Director will be responsible for the strategic direction and execution of the various EAE Equipment products sold under the MPM, Camalot, Vitronics Soltec, Electrovert and Despatch brands. This specifically includes the Product Management and Marketing Communications staff within the various business locations, globally. This position will be responsible for bringing together these disparate businesses into a cohesive global organization with consistent programs, policies and procedures that enable product development, innovation and execution of roadmaps focused on enabling operational excellence and organic growth. This role will report to the VP/GM of the Electronic Assembly Equipment Division and will be a key member of the Divisional leadership team.
This role will be responsible for Product Management and Marketing Communications staff in the following locations: Camdenton, MO, Franklin, MA, Lakeville, MN, Suzhou, China, and Oosterhout, Netherlands.
- Establish and execute strategic plans, organizational policies, and goals that drive short term profitability and long term growth by providing differentiated product, service and support.
- Prepare and manage the annual budget for the business and insure alignment with the Division’s financial objectives.
- Full P & L responsibility for the performance of the business segment.
- Develop expert level competency in ITW’s Front-to-Back 80/20 Business Model and support its use in executing the business.
- Develop and maintain a strong rapport with key customers and channel partners to understand customer needs, ensure satisfaction with our products, services and sales approach.
- Quickly recognize business trends and establish corrective action and contingency plans as necessary to protect the business and meet financial obligations.
- Keep abreast of competitive activity to understand and enhance the business’s position in the global market place.
- Establish a results orientated management style that measures and evaluates individual performance against financial and business objectives.
- Attract, develop, and retain diverse talent within the business unit so as to ensure the competency level of all employees is sufficient to be fully effective in their roles.
- Coordinate with the global functional teams in the business to ensure cross functional and cross geographic cooperation.
- Determine the operational strategy to include identification of where and how EAE Equipment are promoted, sold, delivered and supported.
- Direct and coordinate the promotion of EAE Equipment to develop new markets, increase market share, and obtain competitive market position through thinking strategically, demonstrating entrepreneurialism, experimenting, and dealing effectively with a changing business climate.
- Identify, assess, recommend and execute acquisitions of other businesses that either enhance our existing business or compliment it in ways that can broaden our market coverage.
- Actively participates in creating a safe and positive work environment for all employees by ensuring employees are properly trained, safety requirements are effectively communicated, and safety hazards are identified and corrected.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 – 10 years’ global business experience with manufacturing and/or service industries
- Established track record of building high performing teams, streamlining business processes, leading cross-functional teams and successfully interfacing with direct and indirect sales force.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated sound business judgment and contributes to the strategic direction of the business. Proven experience balancing short and long-term strategies to drive market penetration and growth; has a broad view of the business. Strong people leadership and personal effectiveness skills. Acts ethically and with integrity in all dealings.
- Ability to assess talent and give clear, motivating, and constructive feedback. Provide challenging assignments to facilitate individual development and succession planning.
Must be willing to travel as necessary to fulfill the job responsibilities. Travel estimate for this position is estimated to be 15-30%.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please email ITW EAE Human Resources to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Send cover letter and resume to ITW EAE Human Resources