ITW EAE works to foster an environment where our employees can grow and prosper through innovation, education and employee development. We’re always looking for energetic, creative, and motivated talent in many different disciplines, from engineering to sales and marketing to administration. Find your future with the leader in electronics manufacturing productivity, the ITW EAE family.
Performs complicated and difficult electrical and electronic engineering work of major complexity under general supervision requiring a high degree of technical competence.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering discipline with 0 -5 yrs. experience in Electrical Engineering
- Perform design and testing of systems including PC based computer interfaces, sizing of motion control components and integration of them into standard system
- Selection of components
- Light sub-assembly duties
- Completion of Engineering Documentation thru ECN release
- Provide information and technical support from Engineering to other departments
- Conducts independent technical investigations involving the application of the principles of electrical design in the origination or modification of materials, components or process specifications and requirements
- Conceives and plans projects involving exploration of product and/or process problems, definition and selection of new concepts and approaches to the design or development of new or improved products and processes
- Full technical responsibility for planning, organizing and conducting technical projects within the design, fabrication, modification and evaluation of electrical apparatus, components or circuitry for use in electronic and electromechanical equipment and devices
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Office setting
- Able to sit at a desk/PC for long stretches and able to use standard office equipment
- Able to walk through production areas to address material concerns and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to travel to other locations for meeting, seminars, training, etc...
- This position requires 70% sitting, 25% standing and 5% lifting up to 10 pounds
- Up to 10% travel will be required.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmation action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please email ITW EAE Human Resources to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Send cover letter and resume to ITW EAE Human Resources