ITW EAE works to foster an environment where our employees can grow and prosper through innovation, education and employee development. We’re always looking for energetic, creative, and motivated talent in many different disciplines, from engineering to sales and marketing to administration. Find your future with the leader in electronics manufacturing productivity, the ITW EAE family.
Position Reports to: Accounting Manager
ITW Electronics Assembly Equipment (EAE) Division is the world leading manufacturer of robotic capital equipment for the Electronic Assembly market. Comprised of four brands, the division designs, develops and manufactures capital equipment used in the assembly Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s) for the Cell Phone, Automotive, Medical, Industrial and Military markets. In 2014 ITW EAE had revenues of $228M with a long-range plan to achieve $375M by 2018.
Founded in 1912, ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a global industrial company centered on a differentiated and proprietary business model. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the ITW Business Model to generate solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer focused solutions are required. ITW’s more than 48,000 dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in our decentralized, entrepreneurial culture. In 2016, the company achieved revenues of $13.6 billion and an Operating Income of 22.5%, with roughly half coming from outside North America. To learn more, please visit www.itw.com.
The position is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing customer base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
The position is responsible for the following:
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves customer-billing issues
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Bachelor degree required
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 5 years of corporate collections experience including interaction with a large customer base
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is required
- Proficiency working with ERP systems
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- The position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Other special projects as required at the direction of Corporate and / or the Controller.
- Maintain a neat, safe and orderly work environment for yourself, department and facility
Physical requirements and working conditions:
- Office setting.
- Able to sit at a desk/PC for long stretches of time and be able to use standard office equipment.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.