ITW EAE works to foster an environment where our employees can grow and prosper through innovation, education and employee development. We’re always looking for energetic, creative, and motivated talent in many different disciplines, from engineering to sales and marketing to administration. Find your future with the leader in electronics manufacturing productivity, the ITW EAE family.
The Applications Engineer I position will incorporate level of competency in all areas of the Applications spectrum. This includes the following:
- Document and communicate cross-functional issues from the applications position
- Create engineering test procedures and plans
- Document and instruct personnel on engineering project specific to process application’s
- Perform customer sales demonstrations and acceptances in-house or at customer site
- Develop, distribute, and complete customer action items created at sales demo’s and acceptances
- Assist with marketing promotions, product comparisons/benchmarks and feasibility studies for market development.
- Perform on/offsite conduct customer training sessions.
B.S. in Engineering discipline with 0 -2 yrs. experience in engineering, or other technical discipline, or A.S. in Engineering Discipline with 2+ years’ experience in engineering and sales.
- Develop and design the process, materials, and techniques for Electrovert and Vitronics Soltec equipment
- Perform applications customer service through phone, written communication, as well as on-site
- Perform design of experiments (DOE) to determine the best parameters for Electrovert and Vitronics Soltec equipment and how it applies to customer products
- Experiment and develop new techniques, methods, trends, and processes
- Publish and deliver papers to forums and customers promoting ITW EAE ELECTROVERT and VITRONICS SOLTEC
- Attend seminars and forums on new trends in Semiconductor and SMT-document, instruct, and apply this information
- General understanding of competitors equipment to best transfer applications for their equipment to Electrovert
- And all other assigned duties
Working Conditions/Physical demands:
- Office setting
- Able to sit at a desk/PC for long stretches and able to use standard office equipment
- Able to walk through production areas to address material concerns and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to travel to other locations for meeting, seminars, training, etc...
- This position requires 70% sitting, 25% standing and 5% lifting up to 10 pounds
- Up to 50% travel will be required.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmation action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please email ITW EAE Human Resources to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Send cover letter and resume to ITW EAE Human Resources