ITW EAE works to foster an environment where our employees can grow and prosper through innovation, education and employee development. We’re always looking for energetic, creative, and motivated talent in many different disciplines, from engineering to sales and marketing to administration. Find your future with the leader in electronics manufacturing productivity, the ITW EAE family.
We are looking for a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer Intern to join our team for the summer of 2018. The qualified candidate will be involved in engineering projects and will spend time in Engineering, Operations, and the Despatch Innovation Center. In addition we are looking for a business oriented intern that will work with the sales, operations and product management team. These positions will be located in Lakeville, Minnesota.
- Development of an air bending feature for our oxidation ovens which included design, simulation, hands-on manufacturing and characterization
- Product/component simplification and standardization which included analysis of existing components, research on alternatives and design of new component layout
- Thermal characterization of solar metallization pastes which included literature research, design of experiments, conducting experiments, analysis of results
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor level or higher degree program in Mechanical or Electrical engineering for our technical position or in Business, Marketing or Economics for our business oriented opening
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- High degree of technical aptitude
- Results oriented
- Strong communication skills