ITW EAE works to foster an environment where our employees can grow and prosper through innovation, education and employee development. We’re always looking for energetic, creative, and motivated talent in many different disciplines, from engineering to sales and marketing to administration. Find your future with the leader in electronics manufacturing productivity, the ITW EAE family.
Intermediate level position in the application engineering career field. The individual is required to have good customer interaction skills and should show the previous experience of interacting with customers, and project management expertise. General knowledge of electrical/mechanical machinery, preferably in the heat processing or related industry is required. The individual must have solid communication, time management and project management skills. The successful candidate will be passionate about technology, thrive on customer interaction and have the ability to multi-task. The position is responsible for providing timely creative applications support to customers and channel partners for the Despatch portfolio of products. Responsible for supporting the Sales manager and data base through utilization of CRM (Sales Force).
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-5 years technical sales and/or relevant technical experience
- Engineering degree preferred
- Understanding of the heat processing or other capital equipment industry. Knowledge of Electronics, Optical, Medical Device and materials markets desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales negotiation skills
- Ability to work with people.
Essential function of the job (responsibilities):
- Experience in applications engineering specific to capital equipment
- Working knowledge of electrical/mechanical machinery
- Knowledge of manufacturing engineering procedures.
- Knowledge of factory information/automation systems (MES, FIS, SECS/GEM,…) is a plus.
- Intermediate test and debug skills in hardware, software, and mechanics.
- Strong written communications skills, including engineering test procedure, plans, reports and operating manuals.
- Build relationships at Despatch / ITW EAE’s key customers
- Assist Channel Partners (sales agents) in sales calls with customers at Despatch / ITW EAE sites and customer sites by presenting product features, functions and benefit’s
- Work closely with existing and potential channel partners on opportunities and promote the Despatch product line offerings for solutions.
- Identify gaps in equipment / options offering to primary markets.
- Provides Sales support to customers, prospects and Despatch / ITW EAE personnel
- Evaluate product & service marketability in terms of customers’ technical needs
- Remain current in industry trends and technical developments affecting target markets
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Provide input into sales strategies as required (segmentation to target account)
- Assist in the development of sales tools, including: Datasheets, ROI calculators, Product presentations, Application Notes, and Product Roadmap Presentations
- Product and process-related sales channel training and ongoing capability communications (partnering with Marketing Services team).
- RFQ Generation and Sales Order Preparation
- Contribution to lead development and distribution of sales leads
- CRM (Salesforce.com) workflow rules, process automation and report generation
- CRM (Salesforce.com) liaison, administration and training
- Monitor and enforce CRM processes and utilization
- Integration of critical CRM applications (Conga, email, Action Grid)
- Development and maintenance of quote templates and price-books
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be occasionally assigned
Physical requirements and working conditions:
Ability to travel 25%
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please email ITW EAE Human Resouces to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Send cover letter and resume to ITW EAE Human Resouces