The ZEVAm+ brings patented soldering technology that excels at meeting the challenges of miniaturization. Tilting allows the ZEVAm+ to solder at any angle to guarantee proper soldering results for the ever decreasing pitch of components. ZEVAm+ can process three PCBs simultaneously for high throughput in a high mix environment and offers a choice of wettable and non-wettable nozzles.
High frequency, high-speed, drop jet fluxing meets every cycle time and drop size requirement and increases the process window up to 5 times. Clogging is reduced with larger hole dimension of 180µm.
- Standard offline programming software
- Program without using machine capacity
- Automatic snap function aligning program over through-hole
- Automatic calibration, process proposal, and flux volume calculation
- Uses .DXF, Gerber or pixel based input
SDC (Solder Drainage Conditioner) acts as a hot nitrogen knife to ensure bridge-free soldering. The patented SDC tool is designed to ensure stable wave dynamics and improve thermal solderability. Nitrogen temperature and velocity are separately adjustable. SDC is a critical feature for robust fine-pitch soldering. Click here to watch SDC video
ZEVAm+ features point-to-point or drag soldering with a rotating nozzle to reduce cycle time. The solderpot is covered to minimize nitrogen consumption and dross formation. On the ZEVAm+ a movable electromagnetic solderpot allows soldering under an angle.
Active and precise control of PCB temperature. with automatic adjustment of lamp power to reach desired temperature at the end of the preheat cycle. Improved process control and board to board repeatability with no additional cycle time.
The wave height of the Selectwave is measured without contact by a laser sensor. The solder level is adjusted to optimal height with no additional cycle time. This Improves process control and board-to-board repeatability.
- Barcode integration allows automatically selection of correct program
- Management Information System saves all set and actual values of a specific soldered product into a log file
- Linking barcode and management information provides full traceability
- Connectivity to host computer and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Lead-free solders will erode wettable nozzles which require you to exchange the nozzle tip. The iron that is dissolved forms crystals which is polluting the solder alloy. Non-wettable nozzles are maintenance-free and specially treated to eliminate erosion from lead-free solder.
Integrated mass flow meter has capability to measure during the whole flux cycle directly in the supply circuit to the nozzle.