To ITW EAE Valued Customers,
As you are aware, we must all take actions to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. ITW EAE continues to follow guidance issued by the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local government mandated restrictions.
As of today, our Manufacturing facilities and Engineering centers in Minnesota, Missouri, Massachusetts, Oosterhout, Netherlands, and Suzhou, China remain fully operational. While the states of Minnesota and Massachusetts have issued orders closing non-essential businesses, ITW EAE is defined as a critical manufacturer under the orders and we will continue to remain open in support of our customers on the front line of the COVID-19 response.
We have many of our administrative staff working from home, and on the production side we have multiple social distancing and hygiene processes in place. Participation in non-essential activities, trade shows, travel, etc. are being deferred. However, customer orders and shipments are being processed as rapidly as possible.
The health and safety of our team, partners, customers and their families remains our top priority. We also have an important role to play in fighting Coronavirus by keeping the supply of our equipment flowing to those customers producing critical medical, microelectronics and semiconductor products.
We wish you, your families and your employees good health during these challenging times.
VP/GM – ITW EAE
Reminder of general prevention guidelines related to COVID-19
The best prevention is to use good personal hygiene and avoid being exposed to this virus. The CDC recommends the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Maintain social distance from others of approximately 2 meter (approx. 6 feet).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces