The Centurion platform is the latest evolution in a long history of reflow systems that have proven their capability worldwide and established a reputation for superior reliability. Robust design combined with the industry’s best heat transfer system consistently deliver benchmark thermal performance, precise process control, and superior value in a 24/7 environment.
With Centurion’s new design backed by our experiences with its prior generations, we achieved better thermal transfer even with wider process chamber. Our knowledge and experience in process control ensure repeatability across the ovens required by the most demanding customers and the most challenging process requirements in the world.
With the design of efficient heat transfer, Centurion provides low energy consumption. Its reliable and robust design backed by our SMT experiences and capabilities for over 20 years ensures high uptime even with the toughest reflow requirements. Our patented Cathox further reduces cost of ownership by reducing the maintenance needs through cutting-edge technology of flux treatment.
We know that customers spend most of their maintenance time on flux, so we designed our patented Cathox to decompose flux out of the chamber that requires minimum maintenance cycle in the industry.
Centurion’s design also ensures that where maintenance is required, customers can have easy access and do the maintenance job with limited tools required.
- Patented Technology
- Avoid requirement of external devices like chillers
- Provides maximum maintenance intervals for cleaning activities
- Heating zones remain clean, no cleaning required
- No buildup of flux on width adjust units and other mechanical drive mechanisms
- Low cost of ownership
- Easy management of reflow process with accurate profile prediction
- Increases uptime by eliminating the time to profile
- A must-have for high mix low volume customers
- Dual lane doubles throughput
- Dual speed allows two different boards running in parallel, a good value for high mix low volume customers
- Dual lane dual speed not only provides dual products processing, but can also be used as single lane for large boards processing.
- Recommended for EMS customers
- Market-proven technology to cool down the oven to change from high-temp recipe to low-temp recipe
- Reduce recipe changeover time to minimum
- Recommended for high mix low volume customers to increase uptime
- Management Information Systems provides log files with all set and actual values
- Barcode software has ability to connect to an individual product
- Barcode software can be used for automatic program selection
- Connections to host systems are possible using optional CAMX interface