The Centurion™ is a forced-convection SMT reflow system with tight, closed-loop process control, built for today’s high-throughput PCB assembly environments. With the best heat transfer in the industry, the Centurion is able to run any profile at the lowest set point possible, which minimizes the thermal differences over the product and uses less energy.
With Centurion’s new design backed by our experiences with its prior generations, we achieved better thermal transfer even with wider process chamber. Our knowledge and experience in process control ensure repeatability across the ovens required by the most demanding customers and the most challenging process requirements in the world.
With an efficient heat transfer design, Centurion provides low energy consumption. Its reliable and robust design, backed by over 20 years of SMT experience and capability, ensures high uptime even with the toughest reflow requirements. Our patented CATHOX™ further reduces cost of ownership by reducing the maintenance needs through cutting-edge technology of flux treatment. The new ‘idle mode’ option will further reduce cost of operation.
The patented CATHOX™ (Catalytic Thermal Oxidizer) dramatically reduces maintenance requirements while keeping a clean process environment. It is very effective in removing volatile compounds from the process tunnel during reflow. In thermal oxidation, organic vapors are converted to hydrocarbons, which are captured by a filter. Centurion’s design also ensures that when maintenance is required, you have easy access and can do the maintenance job with few tools required.
- Patented Technology
- Avoid requirement of external devices like chillers
- Provides maximum maintenance intervals for cleaning activities
- Heating zones remain clean, no cleaning required
- No buildup of flux on width adjust units and other mechanical drive mechanisms
- Low cost of ownership
Dual lane and Dual speed conveyor doubles throughput and allows 2 different boards to run in parallel, a good value for high-mix low-volume customers.
Market-proven cooling technology to change from high-temp recipe to low-temp recipe, with controlled cooling over multiple zones. This will reduce recipe changeover time to a minimum. Recommended for high-mix low volume customers to increase uptime.
- Management Information Systems provides log files with all set and actual values
- Barcode software has ability to connect to an individual product
- Barcode software can be used for automatic program selection
- Connections to host systems are possible using optional CAMX interface