With a phone call to ITW EAE Customer Support you have full access to our spare parts professionals. These experts will assist you with the selection of the proper spare part for any ITW EAE machine. Our Spare Parts Support Network will help you maximize the uptime of your equipment.
A trained team dedicated to order entry, procurement, and logistics is available to process spare parts requests and ship those spare parts as quickly as possible.
To facilitate communication and order processing, here are some key deadlines and logistics information regarding our Parts Ordering process:
- Priority is given to Machine Down requests/orders. For in stock parts, our deadlines to ship same day at each location are:
- United States - order received by 3 PM CST for FedEx, 4:30 PM CST for UPS
- Netherlands – order received by 3:30 PM
- Singapore – order received by 3:00 PM
- Parts will ship as they become available (partials). If you prefer for all items to ship together, this should be called out on your PO.
- Purchase orders should be made out to ITW EAE.
- Be sure you provide all shipping information up front whenever possible.
- Part numbers should be requested from ITW EAE Technical Support (or distributor) prior to submitting a Parts PO.
Hours of Assistance:
Phone Support: 7AM - 11PM CET
Machine Down/Urgent Emails: 7AM - 11PM CET
Regular Emails: 7AM - 11PM CET
Camalot, Despatch, Electrovert, MPM, and Vitronics Soltec